A/B testing is a method for comparing two different Sleeknotes on your site against each other to see which one performs the best.
Use our integrated A/B split testing feature to validate your theses by testing different messages, designs, positions, etc.
First, you create two new Sleeknotes you want to test against each other. If you already have a live Sleeknote you want to test against a new one use the Duplicate option, this will also ensure that the 2 Sleeknotes have the same settings in terms of conditions. It would not make much sense to test 2 Sleeknotes aimed at different segments against each other. It's important that you don't use a Sleeknote that already has data.
When you have two Sleeknotes you want to test, here is what you do:
- Open the A/B Split Testing tool (to the left in the navigation).
- Enter a name and select the two Sleeknotes you want to test; one in each column.
- Start the test and follow the results.
You can test pretty much everything, but here are some ideas...
- Content—Win a specific product vs. Discount
- Picture vs. without a picture
- Timing—When should your form be triggered?
- Exit intent vs. regular pop-up
- CTA buttons
And just a little advice: Even the smallest changes with elements in your form can help you increase your lead generating.