A/B testing is a method for comparing two different campaigns on your site against each other to see which one performs the best.
Use our integrated A/B split testing feature to experiment with different messages, designs, positions and more.
First, you create two new campaigns you want to test against each other. If you already have a live campaign you want to test against a new one use the Duplicate option, this will also ensure that the two campaigns have the same settings in terms of conditions. It would not make much sense to test two campaigns aimed at different segments against each other.
When you have two campaigns you want to test, here is what you do:
- Open the A/B Split Testing tool (to the left in the navigation).
- Enter a name and select the two campaigns you want to test; one in each column.
- Start the test and follow the results.
You can test pretty much everything, but here are some ideas...
- Content—Win a specific product vs. Discount
- Image vs. no image
- Timing—When should your form be triggered?
- Exit intent vs. regular popup
- CTA buttons
And just a little advice: Even the smallest changes with elements in your form can help you boost your lead generation.