Drop-downs are the perfect choice if you want to add multiple options to your sleeknote but still want it to have a simple look without too many details and buttons.
Adding them to your sleeknote is easy - here’s how:
First, decide to which sleeknote you would like to add a drop-down.
Whether you are creating a new sleeknote or editing an existing one, the process is the same.
- Go to the 'Form'-step in the editor.
- Go to 'Add elements' in the top right corner.
- Select the 'Drop-down'-element and drag it to the wanted position in your sleeknote.
- Click on the drop-down in the sleeknote and look in the menu to the right.
- Enter the options you would like to be available to your visitors in the drop-down. You can add as many options as you like.
- Finish designing your sleeknote, choose your preferred settings, and save the sleeknote.
If you have an integration (or if you’re going to set up one), here are a few extra steps to consider:
- Go to 'Settings' in your sleeknote.
- Click “Setup integration”/”Edit integration”.
- When you get to the step that’s called “Map Sleeknote fields to [Email Service Provider]”, map the drop-down options to the corresponding fields in your ESP.
- Save your sleeknote.