We have introduced new tools for creating sleeknotes for mobile devices. You can either edit existing sleeknotes so that they can be viewed on mobile or create a new one.
Here's a step-by-step guide to creating a mobile sleeknote
Let's go ahead and make a new sleeknote first.
1. Simply create a new Sleeknote from the dashboard
2. Type in your URL when asked.
3. Choose what type of sleeknote you want to use.
4. Then choose a blank or themed template.
5. At the top, you have the options desktop and mobile. Hover your mouse over mobile and click 'Enable mobile'
How to make an existing sleeknote mobile
- When logged in to the dashboard, click on 'My sleeknotes'.
2. Find your desired sleeknote and click 'Edit sleeknote'.
3. At the top, you have the options desktop and mobile. Click on mobile.
4. Hover your mouse over mobile and click 'Enable mobile'