All integrations will be established in the last step of our editor when creating a Sleeknote.
To integrate Sleeknote with Campaign Monitor you need to find your API key and list id API key.
1. Go to account settings in Campaign Monitor
2. Press ”show API key”
3. Copy it into the Sleeknote field called Campaign monitor API key
Now you have to find the list you want your subscribers to be added to
5. Go to “lists and subscribers” in Campaign Monitor and find your desired list and click on it
6. Click change name/type
7. Above “save changes” you find your API key. Copy it
8. Go to Sleeknote and insert it under Campaign Monitor list id API key
9. Press load fields
10. Finally match your custom fields with your Sleeknote fields