To integrate Sleeknote with Drip, first, you need to find your Drip API token.
- Go to your Drip account.
- Click the three dots (...) in the upper right corner and click "User Settings".
- Scroll down to find your "API Token" and copy it.
Next, you'll enter your credentials to your Sleeknote account.
4. Choose "Drip" in our integrations list:
5. Enter the API Token (from Step 3):
Note: If you're using multiple accounts with the same API key, you need to specify the account you want to use Sleeknote with. To do that, enter your Drip Account ID that you can find in your Drip Account Settings.
6. Now you can choose the Drip list you want new signups to be added to.
7. Finally, match your Sleeknote campaign fields with your Drip fields in the mapping step.
Note: Drip is compatible with Multistep Campaigns.