To integrate Sleeknote with Klaviyo, first, you need to find your Klaviyo API key.
- Go to "Account" in Klaviyo.
- Click the "Settings" button and choose "API Keys" from the dropdown menu.
- Create an API key if you already don't have one.
- Copy your API key.
- Next, choose "Klaviyo" in our integrations list:
6. Enter your API key and click "Load Integration":
7. Now you can choose the Klaviyo list you want new signups to be added to.
8. Finally, match your Sleeknote campaign fields with your Klaviyo fields in the mapping step.
Note: In addition to choosing Klaviyo fields from the dropdown menu, you can also type the name of the Klaviyo custom properties you want to map. (Make sure to type it the same way as it is in Klaviyo.)
Note: Klaviyo is compatible with Multistep Campaigns.