If you wish to integrate your Peytz Mail account with your Sleeknotes, this is easily accomplished by following a few simple steps.
1. Find the Sleeknote you wish to integrate with and choose 'Edit Sleeknote'
2. Go to the step 5, called 'Settings' and scroll to the bottom, to the setting called 'Integrate with mailing list software' and select Peytz
3. Enter your API user e-mail (the mail you use for log in on your Peytz Mail), your Peytz username and your Peytz user token. These things are all listed under your user profile on your Peytz account. If you have any trouble finding the information, you are more than welcome to contact Peytz support at email@example.com
4. Next you will have to select on or more lists that you would like your subscribers to be added to.
5. Finally map the fields in your Sleeknote with the fields found on your Peytz list and finish with 'Save Sleeknote and exit'.