Having a lot of sleeknotes is a good thing! However, it can be a challenge to keep an overview of them all.
But that ends now.
With our new tagging system, it’s easy to keep your sleeknotes organized!
How to add a tag to a sleeknote
- Log into your Sleeknote account and go to “My Sleeknotes”.
- Find the sleeknote you would like to tag and click “Add Tag” (just below the “Edit Sleeknote”-button).
- Enter a new tag or select an already existing tag (you can add multiple tags).
- When you’re done tagging, finish with “Save”.
How to filter your sleeknotes by tags
Now that you’ve tagged your sleeknotes, you can filter them by the different tags.
This means you can select the tag(s) you want to use and you’ll immediately see all sleeknotes with the tag(s) in question.
Here is how:
- Go to “My Sleeknotes”.
- Select the dropdown menu “Filter by” on the top of the page.
- Select one or multiple tags.
You’ll now see all the sleeknotes that have one or more of the chosen tags.