- Log in to your Zapier account and click 'MAKE A ZAP'.
- Select webhooks
- Select 'Catch a hook' and click continue and continue again on the next step.
- Copy the Webhook URL.
- Go to sleeknote.com and find the campaign you want Zapier integrated with.
- After clicking 'Edit campaign' navigate to 'Settings'.
- Click 'Setup integration' and select 'Zapier'.
- Insert the Webhook URL, click 'continue to mapping'
- Match the input fields to Zapier (for example name and email)
- Click 'Send test zap' and 'Save integration'.
Now go back to Zapier:
11. Click 'Ok i did this' and wait a few moments.
12. Click 'Continue'.
Now you can select an action. For example if you want to use MailChimp, you can select the MailChimp action or any other Action App that Zapier supports.