We have introduced new tools for creating SleekBoxes for mobile devices. You can either edit existing SleekBoxes so that they can be viewed on mobile or create a new one.
Here's a step-by-step guide to creating a mobile SleekBox
Let's go ahead and make a new SleekBox first.
- Simply create a new SleekBox from the dashboard
2. Type in your URL when asked.
3. Choose what type of SleekBox you want to use.
4. Then choose a blank or themed template.
5. At the top, you have the options desktop and mobile. Hover your mouse over mobile and click 'Enable mobile'
How to make an existing SleekBox mobile
- When logged in to the dashboard, click on 'My sleeknotes'.
2. Find your desired SleekBox and click 'Edit sleeknote'.
3. At the top, you have the options desktop and mobile. Click on mobile.
4. Hover your mouse over mobile and click 'Enable mobile'