Adding a goal to your campaigns gives you the ability to see the conversion rate for the goal and the campaign.
For example, it could be useful to track the success page of a shop checkout flow. This will give the ability to see how many of the visitors that see or engage with the campaign (during the visit), who also converts into a customer in the shop.
Just gonna step you through how you set up the above example.
- Go to the last step ‘Settings’ in the campaign you want to add a goal to and scroll down to ‘Setup goal tracking’
2. Press check on ‘Track a goal with the Sleeknote’ and then ‘Create new goal’
In this case, I have already created a goal. You can do it by clicking on 'Goal' in the left side navigation in the Dashboard.
You can also create a new goal from this screen
3. Type in a name for the goal and the URL for which the goal is succeeded. In the above example, the name could be ‘Purchase’ and the URL could be sleeknote.com/checkout/success. Press save.
4. After you have selected an existing goal or created a new one, click on 'Back to settings'.
5. Click on 'Save campaign'.
6. Now you can keep track of the conversion rate for the goal in ‘My campaign’ under the specific campaign.
You can keep track of visitors who have seen the campaign and succeeded the goal and also who has signed up and succeeded the goal.
If you press ‘Show more’ you can see the top 10 referrer websites or types.