Using the Clerk element in the editor, you can insert dynamic product recommendations into your campaigns.
Note that you need a Clerk account to be able to use this element.
- First, go to your Clerk account and click "Settings" on the left sidebar.
- Click "API Keys" under the Settings menu and copy your Public API Key.
3. Next, go back to the Sleeknote editor and drag and drop the Clerk element to your campaign.
4. Once you add the Clerk element to your campaign, insert the API key you copied in Step #2.
5. Next, choose a style you want your products to be displayed in. Currently, there are two options available: "Slide" and "Card".
In Slide view, visitors can change between products with a sliding motion. In Card view, products switch with a card flip animation.
6. Then, choose the recommendation logic in which your products will be displayed.
At this moment, there are four options you can choose from:
- Popular: The most popular products in your store
- Trending: Bestselling products of the day
- Currently Watched: Products other visitors are viewing right now
- Recently Bought: Products recently bought by other customers in your store
7. Next, decide on your currency. You can choose from: Danish Krone, Euro, Great Britain Pound, Norwegian Krone, Swedish Krone, and US Dollar.
8. Choose the number of products you want to recommend in your campaign. You can display between 3 to 10 products in one campaign.
9. Finally, update your call-to-action button, which will be displayed below your products.
🤓 Need some inspiration? Check these resources: