A multistep campaign helps you collect data from your visitors in multiple steps.
This way, you can collect more information about your new leads, without hurting your conversion rates.
Setting up a multistep campaign is simple. Here's how:
- First, click "Create New Campaign" and type the domain you want to use Sleeknote on.
- Choose "Collect Email Addresses".
- Either select from our existing multistep templates...
...or create a new campaign from scratch:
4. Select your campaign position.
5. Using our drag-and-drop editor, start by customizing the first form step:
Note: The email address input field must always be in the first form step.
6. Add input fields to collect more data, such as gender, phone number, age, and so on:
Note: Even if visitors leave the form without filling the second step, their email address will still be saved and sent to your ESP.
7. Next, customize your "Teaser" and "Success Step":
9. Finally, set up your email integration.
Note: The following ESPs currently support multistep campaigns: MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, dotdigital, Salesforce, Drip, Smartweb, Apsis, Heyloyalty, eMailPlatform, Custom Integration, and Basic Authentication.