1. Did I activate my campaign?
Check under “My campaign” to check whether you activated your campaign(s) or not.
2. Make sure your tracking code is installed on your website
If you cannot access your header, you can also implement it directly in your footer tag. If you are using a website management service (CMS) like Magento or WordPress, you can check out our guides under integrations
3. URL settings
In the first step of creating a campaign we will ask for an website URL. This URL has to be your hostname (main domain or sub domain).
If you only want your campaign shown on specific subpages, you can define this in the settings step of the creation. Here is an example:
1. In the first step I enter “www.sleeknote.com”
2. Now how do i define which box is shown on which side?
We entered “www.sleeknote.com” as the hostname but now we have to define where to show each box.
– Go to 'Settings'
Click on 'Change rule'.
Click on 'Add another condition'.
Then 'Specific URL'.
Now type your desired URL. Adding a ' * ' to the URL means it will show on all subpages as well, for example: sleeknote.com/blog/article1
4. I did see my campaign(s) a couple of times – but now I do not see them anymore?
1. The form will automatically appear after 7 seconds (you can define the number of seconds yourself)
2. If your visitor closes the form, it will be in the bottom of the site, and the form will not appear again during the same visit.
3. The form will appear again after 7 seconds next time your visitor visits your website (you can define the number of seconds yourself)
4. If a visitor has closed the form 4 times, it will never be shown again (you can define the number yourself)
5. If a visitor signs up, the campaign will never be shown again
Try one or more of the following to see your campaign again:
1. Delete all cookies
2. Private browser mode (no cookie settings are saved)
3. Try another browser