To increase the security of your Sleeknote account, you can enable two-factor authentication (2FA) and enter a security code each time you log in to your account.
An easy way to use 2FA on your account is to use a browser extension.
Here’s how you can set it up:
- Log in to your Sleeknote Dashboard.
- Go to your “Profile” page from the left-hand menu.
3. Scroll down to the section “Two-Factor Authentication”, type your current password, and click “Enable Two-Factor Authentication”.
4. Copy the key that appears in the “Two-Factor Secret” field.
5. Install an authentication extension for your browser, such as this one.
6. Click the extension and click the pencil icon in the right corner.
7. Click “+” and choose “Manual Entry”.
8. Enter your account name (this is just for your own reference), and then paste in the two-factor authentication secret you just generated in your Sleeknote account. Leave the drop-down option at “Time Based”.
Now your 2FA should be successfully enabled.
Next time you log into your Sleeknote account, type in your email address and password as usual, and then you copy the secret from your authenticator extension.
To disable 2FA, use the same menu in your Account Settings and click “Disable Two-Factor Authentication”.