If you want to send confidential login data along with your campaign data, you can use Basic Authentication.
(If you want to set up a regular integration instead, check out our Custom Integration guide.)
Reach out to your developer to set up a username and password for authentication and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance. 🤓
How to Use Basic Authentication
- Go to the Integrations step of your Campaign Builder, select Basic Authentication from the list of available email service providers, and click “Continue”.
2. Enter your custom integration URL, username, password, and click “Submit”.
3. Map your campaign’s input fields to your basic authentication fields to make sure that the data we send is handled correctly on your side.
4. Finally, use the additional options to send custom data along with your campaign data.
5. Click “Save Integration” and activate your campaign.
Now, your new email leads will automatically be sent to your custom integration. 🎉
💭 Note: Basic authentication is compatible with Multistep campaigns.