To integrate Drip with your Sleeknote account, first, you need to locate your Drip API token.
Get Your Drip API Token
- Log in to your Drip account.
- Click the three dots (...) in the upper right corner and click "User Settings".
3. Scroll down to find your API Token and copy it.
Insert Your Drip API Token
- Go to the Integrations step of your Campaign Builder, select Drip from the list of available email service providers, and click “Continue”.
2. Paste the API token you copied earlier and click “Submit”.
If you're using multiple accounts with the same API token, you need to specify the account you want to use Sleeknote with. To do that, enter your Drip Account ID (that you can find in your Drip Account Settings.)
3. Choose a Drip list to send your new email signups, and click “Continue”.
4. Map your campaign’s input fields to your Drip fields to make sure that the data we send is handled correctly in Drip.
5. Finally, use the additional options to send custom data to Drip, map additional data fields, and enable double opt-in.
6. Click “Save Integration” and activate your campaign.
Now, your new email leads will automatically be added to the Drip list you specified. 🎉
💭 Note: Drip is compatible with Multistep campaigns.