To integrate HubSpot with your Sleeknote account, first, you need to locate your HubSpot API key.
Get Your HubSpot API Key
- Log in to your HubSpot account.
- Click the cog icon in the top menu.
3. Click “Integrations” to unfold the menu and then, click “API key”.
4. Create an API key if you don’t have one yet, and copy the key that shows on the page.
Insert Your HubSpot API Key
- Go to the Integrations step of your Campaign Builder, select HubSpot from the list of available email service providers, and click “Continue”.
2. Paste the API key you copied earlier and click “Submit”.
3. Choose a HubSpot form to send your new email signups, and click “Continue”.
4. Map your campaign’s input fields to your HubSpot fields to make sure that the data we send is handled correctly in HubSpot.
5. Finally, use the additional options to send custom data to HubSpot and map additional data fields.
6. Click “Save Integration” and activate your campaign.
Now, your new email leads will automatically be added to the HubSpot form you specified. 🎉
💭 Note: HubSpot is compatible with Multistep campaigns.