To integrate Klaviyo with your Sleeknote account, first, you need to locate your Klaviyo API key.
Get Your Klaviyo API Key
- Log in to your Klaviyo account.
- Click your username and select “Account” from the dropdown menu.
3. Click “Settings” and choose “API Keys” from the dropdown menu.
4. Copy your Private API key on this page.
If you don’t have any active keys, click “Create API Key” and your new key will appear shortly.
Insert Your Klaviyo API Key
- Go to the Integrations step of your Campaign Builder, select Klaviyo from the list of available email service providers, and click “Continue”.
2. Paste the API key you copied earlier and click “Submit”.
3. Choose a Klaviyo list to send your new email signups, and click “Continue”.
4. Map your campaign’s input fields to your Klaviyo fields to make sure that the data we send is handled correctly in Klaviyo.
In addition to choosing fields from the dropdown menu, you can also type the name of the Klaviyo custom properties you want to map.
🚨 Important: Make sure to type them the exact same way as they are in Klaviyo.
5. Finally, use the additional options to send custom data to Klaviyo and map additional data fields.
6. Click “Save Integration” and activate your campaign.
Now, your new email leads will automatically be added to the Klaviyo list you specified. 🎉
💭 Note: Klaviyo is compatible with Multistep campaigns.