To integrate Ubivox with your Sleeknote account, first, you need to locate your Ubivox API key, username, and URL.
Get Your Ubivox API Key
1. Log in to your Ubivox account.
2. Click “Account” in the top menu, hover over “Integration”, and click “API (XML-RPC)”.
3. Click “Security settings for API” on this page.
4. Find your Ubivox URL and username (customer name) at the top of the page. (You’ll need to paste these into Sleeknote later.)
5. Next, click “New Password” at the bottom of the page…
… and copy the password that’s shown on this page. (You’ll use this as your API key in Sleeknote.)
Insert Your Ubivox Credentials
1. Go to the Integrations step of your Campaign Builder, select Ubivox from the list of available email service providers, and click “Continue”.
2. Enter your API key (password), URL, and customer name (username), and click “Submit”.
3. Choose an Ubivox list to send your new email signups, and click “Continue”.
4. Map your campaign’s input fields to your Ubivox fields to make sure that the data we send is handled correctly in Ubivox.
5. Finally, use the additional options to send custom data to Ubivox, map additional data fields, and enable double opt-in.
6. Click “Save Integration” and activate your campaign.
Now, your new email leads will automatically be added to the Ubivox list you specified. 🎉