If your online store is running on Shopify, you can easily implement your Sleeknote tracking code. (You’ll only need to do this once. 🤓)
🤔 Not sure where to find your tracking code? Check out this article.
How to Add Your Tracking Code to Shopify
- Log in to your Shopify store.
- Click “Themes” on the left-hand menu and click “Customize” on your current theme.
3. On “Theme Actions” click “Edit Code”.
4. Go to the theme file under “Layout” and locate the closing </head> tag.
5. Paste your Sleeknote tracking code here, above the </head> tag and click “Save”.
Now your tracking code is implemented and your Sleeknote campaigns are showing on your site. 🤓
Note: If you want to show campaigns in your checkout, you need to add the tracking code there, as well. Read Shopify’s resource on how to enable this for Shopify Plus users.