To integrate Mailchimp with your Sleeknote account, first, you need to locate your Mailchimp API key.
Get Your Mailchimp API Key
- Log in to your Mailchimp account.
- Click your username and select “Account” from the dropdown menu.
3. Click “Extras” and choose “API Keys” from the dropdown menu.
4. Scroll down to the section “Your API keys” and copy your API key.
If you don’t have any active keys, click “Create a Key” and your new key will appear shortly.
Insert Your Mailchimp API Key
- Go to the Integrations step of your Campaign Builder, select Mailchimp from the list of available email service providers, and click “Continue”.
2. Paste the API key you copied earlier and click “Submit”.
3. Choose a Mailchimp list to send your new email signups, and click “Continue”.
4. Map your campaign’s input fields to your Mailchimp fields to make sure that the data we send is handled correctly in Mailchimp.
5. Finally, use the additional options to send custom data to Mailchimp, enable/disable double opt-in, send an automated welcome email, and more.
6. Click “Save Integration” and activate your campaign.
Now, your new email leads will automatically be added to the Mailchimp list you specified. 🎉
💭 Note: Mailchimp is compatible with Multistep campaigns.