Do you have multiple Sleeknote campaigns in your account? (That’s awesome. 🚀)
By adding tags to your campaigns, you can easily create an overview of your campaigns and keep your account well-organized.
Adding Tags to Your Campaigns
1. Visit your Sleeknote Dashboard and go to the “My Campaigns” tab.2. Find the campaign you want to tag and click the tag icon.
3. Type a new tag or choose from your existing tags. (You can add multiple.)
4. When you’re done adding tags, click “Save Tags”.
Filtering Campaigns Based on Tags
You can filter your campaigns based on their tags and quickly find what you’re looking for.
- Go to the “My Campaigns” tab.
- Use the “Filter by” option and select one or multiple tags.
Your campaign results will now update dynamically based on the tags you selected.