With our Custom Fonts feature, you can upload any font you own to your Sleeknote account and use them across all your campaigns.
Custom fonts are ideal for creating Sleeknote campaigns that are:
- Consistent with your brand identity if you own a custom-made brand font; or
- Matching with your website design if you’re using a purchased font on your site.
Once you upload a custom font, it will automatically be available in the text editor of your Campaign Builder.
How to Upload Custom Fonts
There are two ways you can add custom fonts to your account:
- Upload a font file from your computer; or
- Link to the location where your font file is hosted.
- Log in to your Sleeknote account and go to your “Profile” page from the left-hand menu.
2. Scroll down and find the section called "Brand Kit".
3. Click "Upload Font" and upload one or more font files from your computer.
🤔 Good-to-Know: We support the most common font file types: .otf .ttf .woff and .woff2
4. Identify the font-weight of your font files, whether they're regular, bold, italic, or bold italic.
This ensures that you use the right type of font while creating your campaigns.
5. Check the consent box accepting that you own the fonts and/or have the rights to use them for commercial purposes, and click "Yes, Next".
6. Give your font family a name and, finally, click "Upload fonts".
Now, your fonts should be visible under the "Brand Kit" section.
Once your new fonts appear here, they’re ready for use in your Campaign Builder.
Now you can use them in all your text fields, just like any other font. 🤓