If you want to create new data fields in your Mailchimp account that you can add to your Sleeknote campaigns. Here’s how.
- First you need to log into your Mailchimp account and go to “Audiences”:
2. Click the “Manage Audience” dropdown and select “Settings”. (If you have more than one audience, you first have to select the audience, you wish to attach the new field to in your audience dropdown, just below the Audience heading):
3. Click “Audience fields and *|MERGE|* tags”:
4. Scroll down and click “Add a field”:
5. Select what type of field you want to create. In this case we’ll create a text field for registering which source new signups come from:
6. Give your new field a descriptive name. For this example, we’ll call it Signup Source:
7. Save your changes:
Now you can use your new field in emails, automations, and in your Sleeknote campaigns.