Do you want to show the same campaign to multiple audiences with different triggers? Translate your top-performing campaign to a different language? Or maybe you want to recreate an old campaign with a few changes?
You can duplicate your Sleeknote campaigns with a few clicks in your Dashboard. 🎉
When you duplicate a campaign, the copy will be identical to the original campaign. This means that it’ll keep:
- All the steps of the original campaign (form, teaser, success);
- Domain and campaign position;
- Desktop and mobile versions;
- Every design element of the campaign;
- All button links;
- Input field attributes;
- Targeting options and triggers;
- And so on.
- Duplicating a campaign will remove its existing tags.
- When you duplicate a campaign, we won't automatically set it live. Once you make your changes, remember to schedule or activate your new campaign.
Here’s how you can duplicate a campaign:
- Visit your Sleeknote Dashboard and go to the “My Campaigns” tab.
- Find the campaign you want to duplicate and click the three dots (...)
3. Click “Duplicate” and your new campaign will shortly appear among your campaign list.
🤓 Hint #1: Want to use your new campaign on a different domain? Click “Edit” and change the domain in Step 1.
🤓 Hint #2: Want to rename your new campaign? Use the same step as above.