If you have multiple checkboxes with, for example, interests in your Sleeknote campaigns, you need to map them to separate ActiveCampaign checkboxes.
Watch this video to learn how to map Sleeknote checkboxes to ActiveCampaign checkboxes or follow the steps below.
- First you need to create a new field for each of the checkboxes in your Sleeknote campaign. Log into your ActiveCampaign account and go to “List” and then “Manage Fields”:
2. Click “Add Field”:
3. Name your new field (give it the same name as the first checkbox option in your Sleeknote campaign) and select the “Checkbox” field in the “Field Type” dropdown. In this case, we’ll create a checkbox for Women’s clothing:
4. Remove all options except one from the checkbox options:
5. Enter a value in the last option that indicates if a contact has marked this checkbox in your Sleeknote campaign. For example, you could use the value True or Yes. If a contact does not mark this checkbox in your Sleeknote campaign, the field will just remain blank. Click “Add”:
6. Repeat steps 2-5 for each of your checkboxes in your Sleeknote campaign. For example, if you have Women’s clothing, Men’s clothing, and Children’s clothing as checkbox options in your Sleeknote campaign, you need to add a new field for each of these three options. Important: They all need to have the same value in the checkbox option (e.g. Yes).
7. When you’ve added a new field for each of your options, you need to map your new fields in your Sleeknote integration. Log into your Sleeknote account, and select the Sleeknote campaign with your checkboxes.
8. Go to the design step, and select the first of your checkboxes:
9. In the menu to the right, scroll down to “Change value attribute” and write the value of your checkboxes (the exact same you wrote in your ActiveCampaign checkbox in Step 5). In the “Change name attribute”, write the name of the matching field in ActiveCampaign (the same you wrote in Step 3). Click “Save Changes”:
10. Repeat Step 9 for all your checkboxes.
11. Go to the integration step, where you’ve set up your ActiveCampaign integration. (If you haven’t set up your integration yet, see this guide.)
12. Click “Refresh fields” to fetch the new fields from your ActiveCampaign account:
13. Now you can select your ActiveCampaign fields for each of your checkbox options in the dropdown next to each campaign field:
14. Save your integration and your Sleeknote campaign.
Whenever a new signup has checked a box in your Sleeknote campaign, the corresponding field in ActiveCampaign will have your specified value (e.g. Yes):