What is Raptor?
Raptor is a product recommendation engine powered by Artificial Intelligence.
By using the Raptor element in our Campaign Builder, you can add dynamic product recommendations to your Sleeknote campaigns.
🚨 Note: You need a Raptor account to use this feature.
How to Use Raptor Recommendations in Your Campaigns
- Log in to your Raptor account and hover over the Raptor eye in your top left corner and click “Settings” on the left sidebar.
- Go to “Website Personalization”.
- Click on any module on the list.
- Click on the documentation tab.
- Here you will find your CustomerID and API-KEY.
- In your Sleeknote Campaign Builder, drag the Raptor element from the right side menu and drop it onto your campaign.
7. Insert the API Key and the CustomerID you found in your Raptor account in step 5.
8. Choose a style to display your products in. Currently, there are two options available: "Slide" and "Card".
🤓 Hint: In Slide view, your visitors can change between products with a sliding motion. In Card view, products switch with a card flip animation.
9. Next, choose the recommendation logic in which your products will be displayed.
Raptor offers four recommendation options you can choose from:
- Popular: Currently the most popular products in your store
- Recommended: Recommendations based on the visitor's browsing and purchasing behavior
- Last Seen: Products last viewed by the visitor
- Personalized Offers: Personal recommendations (based on the visitor's browsing and purchasing behavior) that are currently on sale
10. Choose a currency for your product prices.
You can choose between: Danish Krone, Euro, Great Britain Pound, Norwegian Krone, Swedish Krone, Canadian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars, Singapore Dollars, Australian Dollars, and US Dollar.
11. Choose the number of products you want to recommend in your campaign.
🤓 Hint: You can display between 3 to 10 products in one campaign.
12. Update your call-to-action button, which will be displayed below your products.
13. If you’re working with custom price fields (OriginalPrice and OnSale) in Raptor and you want to use them in the campaign, you can enable the “Custom price fields” option and type in the names of your custom fields.
Need some inspiration? Check these resources: