If your website is running on Wix, you can easily implement your Sleeknote code snippet. (You’ll only need to do this once. 🤓)
The easiest way to implement your code snippet on Wix is through Google Tag Manager.
Follow this guide to learn how to implement your Sleeknote tracking code via Google Tag Manager.
💡 If you need help setting up Google Tag Manager on your Wix site, visit Wix's Help Center.
How to Add Your Tracking Code to Wix
- Log in to your Wix store.
- Click “Settings” on the left-hand menu and then click “Advanced” at the bottom of the menu.
- In the "Which Tracking Tools Do You Need?" section click the "Custom" button.
- Paste your Sleeknote code snippet here, into the "Paste the code snippet here" text field.
- Name the snippet something recognizable, such as "Sleeknote snippet" in the "Name" input field.
- Set "Add Code to Pages" to "Load code once" on "All pages".
- Choose "Head" in the "Place code in" section.
- Click "Apply".
Now your code snippet is implemented and your Sleeknote campaigns are showing on your site. 🤓