To integrate APSIS One with your Sleeknote account, first, you need to enable Sleeknote as a 3rd party integration for your section. This will provide you with a dedicated APSIS One Client ID and Secret Key.
Get Your APSIS One Credentials
1. Log in to your APSIS One account.
2. Click your profile icon in the upper right corner.
3. Click “Settings”.
4. Click your desired section (learn more about sections here).
5. Click "Integrations".
6. Click “3rd Party Integrations”.
7. Connect "Sleeknote"
8. Copy Client ID and Secret Key
💭 Note: If you want to use an existing Client ID or API key, you need to find your secret key outside of APSIS One, where you have saved it when you created the API key. Alternatively, regenerate the keys and update them where used.
Insert Your APSIS One API Key
1. Go to the Integrations step of your Campaign Builder, select APSIS One from the list of available email service providers, and click “Continue”.
2. Paste the Client ID and Secret Key you copied earlier and click “Authenticate”.
3. Choose the correct Section List, Consent List, and APSIS List you want to send your new signups and click “Continue”.
4. Map your campaign’s input fields to your APSIS One fields to make sure that the data we send is handled correctly in APSIS One.
5 . Click “Save Integration” and activate your campaign.
Now, your new email leads will automatically be added to the APSIS One list you specified. 🎉
Our friends at APSIS did a piece on great uses cases that you might want to consider now that you've connected Sleeknote to APSIS: use cases for your APSIS One integration
💭 Note: APSIS One is compatible with Multistep campaigns.