To integrate ActiveCampaign with your Sleeknote account, first, you need to locate your ActiveCampaign API key and API URL.
Get Your ActiveCampaign API Key
- Log in to your ActiveCampaign account.
- Click “Settings” on the left-hand menu.
3. Click “Developer” on the left menu and copy the API Key and API URL.
Insert Your ActiveCampaign API Key
- Go to the Integrations step of your Campaign Builder, select Active Campaign from the list of available email service providers, and click “Continue”.
2. Paste the API key and API URL you copied earlier and click “Submit”.
3. On the same page, choose an ActiveCampaign list to send your new email signups, and click “Continue”.
4. Map your campaign’s input fields to your ActiveCampaign fields to make sure that the data we send is handled correctly in ActiveCampaign.
5. Use the additional options to send custom data to ActiveCampaign and map additional data fields.
6. If the list you're integrating with is connected to an AutoResponder campaign in ActiveCampaign, you can make sure sign-ups from Sleeknote receive your automated respond email by ticking off the "Enable AutoResponder campaign" option under "Additional options":
7. Finally, click “Save Integration” and activate your campaign.
Now, your new email leads will automatically be added to the ActiveCampaign list you specified. 🎉
💭 Note: ActiveCampaign is compatible with Multistep campaigns.