To integrate HubSpot with your Sleeknote campaign, first, you need to locate your HubSpot Private app access token.
Get Your HubSpot Private App Access Token
1. Log in to your HubSpot account.
2. Click the cog icon in the top menu.
3. Click “Integrations” to unfold the menu and then, click “Private Apps”.
4. Click "Create a private app" (we recommend creating a private app dedicated to your Sleeknote integration, but you can also click "View access token" on an existing private app that has access to forms and contacts, click "Copy" and skip to the next section).
5. Update the Basic info and then, click "Scopes".
6. Here, you select what your private app can access in HubSpot - to pass your data on from Sleeknote, you need to allow access to forms and contacts. Type in "forms" and check off the box under "Request" where it says "forms".
7. Now, type in "contacts" and check off the box under "Read" where it says "crm.objects.contacts" and then, click "Create app".
8. In the popup, click "Show token" and then, click "Copy" and navigate back to Sleeknote.
Insert Your HubSpot Private app access token
1. Go to the Integrations step of your Campaign Builder, select HubSpot from the list of available email service providers, and click “Continue”.
2. Paste the access token you copied earlier and click “Authenticate”.
3. Choose a HubSpot form to send your new email signups, and click “Continue”.
4. Map your campaign’s input fields to your HubSpot fields to make sure that the data we send is handled correctly in HubSpot.
5. Finally, use the additional options to send custom data to HubSpot and map additional data fields.
6. Click “Save Integration” and activate your campaign.
Now, your new email leads will automatically be added to the HubSpot form you specified. 🎉
💭 Note: HubSpot is compatible with Multistep campaigns.