To integrate Campaign Monitor with your Sleeknote account, first, you need to locate your Campaign Monitor API key and List ID API Key.
Get Your Campaign Monitor API Key
1. Log in to your Campaign Monitor account.
2. Click your username and select “Account Settings” from the dropdown menu.
3. Click “API Keys”.
4. Click “Show API key” and copy the API key that appears on the page.
Get Your List API ID Key
Next, find the list you want to send your new email signups to and get its List API ID Key.
1. Click “Lists & Subscribers” on the top menu, find your list on the page, and click it.
2. Click “Settings”.
3. Copy the List API ID you see on this page.
Insert Your Campaign Monitor API Key
1. Go to the Integrations step of your Campaign Builder, select Campaign Monitor from the list of available email service providers, and click “Continue”.
2. Paste the API key and List API ID Key you copied earlier and click “Submit”.
3. Map your campaign’s input fields to your Campaign Monitor fields to make sure that the data we send is handled correctly in Campaign Monitor.
4. Finally, use the additional options to send custom data to Campaign Monitor and map additional data fields.
5. Click “Save Integration” and activate your campaign.
Now, your new email leads will automatically be added to the Campaign Monitor list you specified. 🎉
💭 Note: Campaign Monitor is compatible with Multistep campaigns.