To integrate dotdigital with your Sleeknote account, first, you need to locate your dotdigital API username and password.
Get Your dotdigital API Username and Password
1. Log in to your dotdigital account.
2. Click the person-and-cog icon on the bottom left and select "Access".
3. On the “API Users” tab, click “+New User” if you don’t have any API users yet.
4. Create a password for this API user and click “Save”.
Next, you’ll use this API username (the automatically generated email address above) and the password you just created.
Insert Your dotdigital API Credentials
1. Go to the Integrations step of your Campaign Builder, select dotdigital from the list of available email service providers, and click “Continue”.
2. Paste the API username and API password you copied earlier and click “Submit”.
3. Choose a dotdigital list to send your new email signups, and click “Continue”.
4. Map your campaign’s input fields to your dotdigital fields to make sure that the data we send is handled correctly in dotdigital.
5. Finally, use the additional options to send custom data to dotdigital and map additional data fields.
6. Click “Save Integration” and activate your campaign.
Now, your new email leads will automatically be added to the dotdigital list you specified. 🎉
💭 Note: dotdigital is compatible with Multistep campaigns.