To integrate SmartWeb with your Sleeknote account, first, you need to locate your SmartWeb username and password.
If you’re not sure where to find your username and password, you can visit the SmartWeb Help Center or contact support.
Make sure to allow API calls in SmartWeb by visiting Control Panel > General > API > and allow access.
Insert Your SmartWeb Credentials
1. Go to the Integrations step of your Campaign Builder, select SmartWeb from the list of available email service providers, and click “Continue”.
2. Paste the username and password copied earlier and click “Authenticate”.
3. Choose the SmartWeb list to send your new email signups, and click map your campaign’s input fields to your SmartWeb fields.
4. Finally, use the additional options to send custom data to SmartWeb and map additional data fields.
5. Click “Save Integration” and activate your campaign.
Now, your new email leads will automatically be added to the SmartWeb list you specified. 🎉
💭 Note: SmartWeb is compatible with Multistep campaigns.