If you can’t find your ESP among our direct integrations, you can likely set up a custom integration.
Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if and how you can set up a custom integration with your ESP.
In this article, we’ll cover the basics of our custom integration.
Our custom integration sends your new signup data to the URL you specify, either as a GET or POST request.
How to Set Up a Custom Integration
- Go to the Integrations step of your Campaign Builder, select Custom Integration from the list of available email service providers, and click “Continue”.
2. Enter a destination URL, select a request type for your custom integration, and click “Submit”.
3. Map your campaign’s input fields to your custom integration fields to make sure that the data we send is handled correctly in your custom integration.
4. Finally, use the additional options to send custom data to your custom integration.
5. Click “Save Integration” and activate your campaign.
Now, your new email leads will automatically be sent to your custom integration. 🎉
💭 Note: Most custom integrations are compatible with Multistep campaigns. You can reach us at email@example.com to find out if your email system can support Multistep and we’ll help you figure it out. 🤓
Choosing POST in the custom integration will POST the data in the following Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
Example of Form Data:
Additional fields besides the form fields in the campaign are:
guid:A unique identifier generated with each submit.
SleeknoteId: The ID of the campaign.
CustomerId: Your ID.
SignupPage: The URL where the campaign was submitted on.
UserAgent: The useragent of the browser that submitted the campaign.
Choosing GET in the custom integration will format the data as a regular GET request, where the fields will be formatted in the query after the specified URL entered during setup.