To integrate Emarsys with your Sleeknote account, first, you need to create your Emarsys API username and Secret, if you don't have it already.
Get Your Emarsys API username and Secret
1. Log in to your Emarsys account.
2. Click “Management” on the left-hand menu, then click on "Security Settings".
3. Click "API users" on the left menu and create your API user.
💭 Note: These API users are created with a matching key which is only available when the confirmation dialog is open. Make sure to copy and paste the key before you close the dialog. After you close the dialog, the key cannot be retrieved and a new user must be created.
Insert Your Emarsys API username and Secret
1. Go to the Integrations step of your Campaign Builder, select Emarsys from the list of available email service providers, and click “Continue”.
2. Paste your Emarsys username and the Secret you copied earlier and click “Authenticate”.
3. Map your campaign’s input fields to your Emarsys fields to make sure that the data we send is handled correctly in Emarsys.
4. Use the additional options to send custom data to Emarsys and map additional data fields.
5. Finally, click “Save Integration” and activate your campaign.
Now, your new email leads will automatically be added to Emarsys. 🎉
💭 Note: Emarsys is compatible with Multistep campaigns.