What is Relewise?
Relewise is a product recommendation tool that helps e-tailers make personalized recommendations on their online stores.
By using the Relewise element in our Campaign Builder, you can add dynamic product recommendations to your Sleeknote campaigns.
🚨Note: You need a Relewise account to use this feature.
How to use Relewise Recommendations in Your Campaigns
1. Log in to your Relewise account. Go to Settings > Developer Settings.
2. Find your Dataset ID, API Key and Server URL under Developer Settings in Relewise.
3. In your Sleeknote Campaign builder, drag the Relewise element from the right side menu and drop it onto your campaign.
4. Type in your Relewise Dataset ID, API Key and Server URL you copied in Step #2. Remember to select Language as well.
Now, your Relewise product feed will automatically load in this Sleeknote campaign.
5. Next, choose a style you want your products to be displayed in. Currently, there are two options available: "Slide" and "Card.
🤓 Hint: In Slide view, your visitors can change between products with a sliding motion. In Card view, products switch with a card flip animation.
6. Finally, update your call-to-action button, which will be displayed below your products.
🤔 Good-to-Know: All changes regarding the recommendation logic, the number of products, or price information, are made directly on your Relewise account. In other words, when you update your product recommendation boxes in your Relewise account, they will automatically change in your Sleeknote campaigns, too.
Need some inspiration? Check these resources: